Great opportunity to join a thieving and improving traditional village Inn!!
The Plough is looking for Part time bar and waiting staff to kick off there New Year
Mainly weekends with a few nights in the week and excellent pay
If you are interested in joining the Plough family please contact either Martin or Brook for further information.
Come and join us at the Plough and bring your loved one for a delicious Sunday Carvery.
A gift will be given to the special lady in your life courtesy of the Plough
Book now to avoid disappointment!!
- Charity Craft Fair & Beer Festival Saturday 27th May April 13, 2017
- Easter Sunday Carvery Menu available April 13, 2017
- Quiz Night – 1st Thursday of the month January 26, 2017
- Jazz Sunday Evening – Local Band January 26, 2017
- Jazz Evenings – NEW to Plough!! Every 2nd Sunday of the month October 20, 2016
What we offer
Monday to Tuesday
12.00pm to 10.00pm
Wednesday to Saturday
12.00pm to 11.00pm
12.00pm to 6.00pm
Monday to Saturday
12.00pm to 3.00pm
6.00pm to 9.00pm
12pm to 4pm (Sunday Carvery)