Come and join us on this all day event 12pm till 11pm, with a selection of beers and ciders from local breweries!!
BBQ, Live music from local bands, Craft Stalls, Raffle, Kids Entertainment from Prince Conquer and Cream Teas.
Money is being raised for The Royal British Leigion
Craft Stalls still available !!, please contact Brook 01949 860411
Come and enjoy a relaxing Sunday evening at the Plough and listen to the local Jazz band
Free to come and listen, 7-9pm
Its soon approaching us, Christmas time!!
Christmas day and Christmas party menus now available on the website and paper versions at the Plough itself
Booking is essential, so hurry and book to avoid disappointment!!!!
Come and join the Plough team with a great family atmosphere, competitive hourly rates and good locals. Contact either Martin or Brook for further details
- Charity Craft Fair & Beer Festival Saturday 27th May April 13, 2017
- Easter Sunday Carvery Menu available April 13, 2017
- Quiz Night – 1st Thursday of the month January 26, 2017
- Jazz Sunday Evening – Local Band January 26, 2017
- Jazz Evenings – NEW to Plough!! Every 2nd Sunday of the month October 20, 2016
What we offer
Monday to Tuesday
12.00pm to 10.00pm
Wednesday to Saturday
12.00pm to 11.00pm
12.00pm to 6.00pm
Monday to Saturday
12.00pm to 3.00pm
6.00pm to 9.00pm
12pm to 4pm (Sunday Carvery)