Come and celebrate landlord Martins birthday bash on Saturday November 14th!
With a performance from returning solo artist Matt Bloomfield and indulge yourself with cocktails
a night not to be missed!!!!
This is to remind you that there are Post Office facilities in your village.
The Post Office operates at The Plough Inn on:
Monday 9am – 1pm
Thursday 9am – 2pm
Friday 9am – 1pm
The following services are provided:
- All postal services
- Cash withdrawals
- Bill payments
- Telephone top ups
- Foreign currency
- Health lottery
- Fishing licenses
- Mail redirection
Come and join us on Mothering Sunday and enjoy a delicious carvery with all the family on Sunday 15th March.
Have a look at the menu on the website, booking is essential for this event.
Book soon to avoid disappointment!!!! and upsetting your mum
The Plough will have a present available for all mums as a special treat from The Plough Inn
- Charity Craft Fair & Beer Festival Saturday 27th May April 13, 2017
- Easter Sunday Carvery Menu available April 13, 2017
- Quiz Night – 1st Thursday of the month January 26, 2017
- Jazz Sunday Evening – Local Band January 26, 2017
- Jazz Evenings – NEW to Plough!! Every 2nd Sunday of the month October 20, 2016
What we offer
Monday to Tuesday
12.00pm to 10.00pm
Wednesday to Saturday
12.00pm to 11.00pm
12.00pm to 6.00pm
Monday to Saturday
12.00pm to 3.00pm
6.00pm to 9.00pm
12pm to 4pm (Sunday Carvery)