Come and join the Plough team with a great family atmosphere, competitive hourly rates and good locals. Contact either Martin or Brook for further details
Great opportunity to join a thieving and improving traditional village Inn!!
The Plough is looking for Part time bar and waiting staff to kick off there New Year
Mainly weekends with a few nights in the week and excellent pay
If you are interested in joining the Plough family please contact either Martin or Brook for further information.
Come and join us at the Plough and bring your loved one for a delicious Sunday Carvery.
A gift will be given to the special lady in your life courtesy of the Plough
Book now to avoid disappointment!!
Come and celebrate landlord Martins birthday bash on Saturday November 14th!
With a performance from returning solo artist Matt Bloomfield and indulge yourself with cocktails
a night not to be missed!!!!
- New Lunch & Evening Menus 2018 available in February!! January 11, 2018
- October is BURGER Month October 19, 2017
- Christmas Day & Party Menus 2017 NOW AVAILABLE September 18, 2017
- Charity Craft Fair & Beer Festival Saturday 27th May April 13, 2017
- Easter Sunday Carvery Menu available April 13, 2017
What we offer
Monday to Tuesday
12.00pm to 10.00pm
Wednesday to Saturday
12.00pm to 11.00pm
12.00pm to 6.00pm
Monday to Saturday
12.00pm to 3.00pm
6.00pm to 9.00pm
12pm to 4pm (Sunday Carvery)